About this company:
Our client, an engineering company on the outskirts of Scarborough, is looking for a Fitter to expand their growing team.
If you have worked in a similar role carrying out some of the below duties we would love to hear from you:
- Fitting duties
- Welding - MIG
- Manual Turning
Role / Responsibilities:
- Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planing, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components
- Fit and assemble metal parts, tools or sub-assemblies, including welding or brazing parts
- Cut, thread, bend and install hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
Essential / Desirable experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- MIG Welding experience
- Manual Turning experience
- Blasting experience
- Driving Licence
- Local to the area or willing to relocate is essential
- Flexibility is essential as this role includes shift and night work
This vacancy is on the outskirts of Scarborough. It is full time. The salary is £7.50 - £9.00 per hour.
Your application will be reviewed shortly after it is submitted.