About this company:
Our client, an engineering company on the outskirts of Scarborough, is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to expand their growing team.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Setting up and operating CNC Turning centres
- Using machines such as Mazak, Hardinge, Doosan and Colechester lathes
- Working with a variety of metals and materials
- Working on small and medium batch work
Night shift hours are: 8:30pm – 7am Monday – Wednesday, 9:30pm – 7am Thursday
Essential / Desirable experience required:
- Experience in setting and operating CNC Turning centres
- Experience setting up and operating machines such as: Mazak, Hardinge, Doosan and Colchester Lathes.
- Experience working with stainless steel, bronze and hard facing spray weld powders
- Ability to work from engineering drawings with minimum supervision
- Ability to set up and operate vertical machining centres
- Flexibility and able to work permanent day or night shifts
- Manual Milling experience is desirable
This vacancy is on the outskirts of Scarborough. It is full time. The salary is £12 per hour on days and £16 per hour on night.
Your application will be reviewed shortly after it is submitted.