Our client, a manufacturer of Steel Products, is looking to recruit a Graduate Structural Steel Engineer with up to 2 years’ experience, to assist senior members of staff on a wide range of projects. The business has rapidly expanded over the years and now produces a wider range of higher level products to companies throughout the UK.
Role / Responsibilities:
• Execute engineering activities (concept, front end engineering development, technical study & detailed design)
• Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures
• Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule under guidance of a Senior Engineer
• Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
This is a full time position and the hours of working are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
Essential / Desirable experience required:
• AutoCAD experience
• A JBM accredited Civil Engineering (or similar) degree
• A 2:1 grade or higher in the above degree
• Good attention to detail and be hard-working
• A clean and valid UK driving licence
• Steel connection design
• Masonry design
• Structural Analysis software
Your application will be reviewed shortly after it is submitted.