Sales Account Manager
About this company:
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our clients existing high performing team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and delivering on sales targets put in place.
Role / Responsibilities:
You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- - Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- - Develop positive relationships with clients
- - Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- - Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- - Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- - Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- - Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- - Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- - Knowledge of CRM software
- - Understanding of sales performance metrics
- - Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- - An ability to deliver projects and answer enquiries on time
- - Strong Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
Essential / Desirable experience required:
- Driving Licence
Your application will be reviewed shortly after it is submitted.